High-grade monitor headphones with high-resolution detail and precise stereo imaging that reproduce every nuance of the frequency range, the HPH-MT8 set of headphones is perfect for the commercial, project or home studio or just for personal listening. We've applied decades of accrued knowledge and expertise in professional and high-end studio equipment manufacturing to the design of each and every acoustic component in these headphones.
- 45mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils deliver a broad frequency range and accurate response
- Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- Protein-skin leather and large low-resistance cushions ensure stress-free wearability and high levels of isolation
- Three-dimensional arm pivot construction and adjustable slider length alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Durable ABS housing and rigid die-cast aluminum support-arms for use in the toughest working environments
- Folding arm structure and carrying case
- Includes both coiled and straight audio cable with stereo minijack connector plus a 1/4" stereo jack adapter
It takes a true original to become an industry standard and, since their inception, our NS-10M studio monitor speakers have become a mainstay of professional studios the world over, renowned for their legendary accuracy. From the NS-10M to the MSP and HS Series, we've remained faithful to a design philosophy focused on delivering the sonic accuracy that provides sound professionals with the perfect platform upon which to develop and establish their own signature sound. Our MT Series studio monitor headphones remain true to this fundamental concept, delivering precision sound reproduction that meets the demanding requirements of today’s professional studio and monitoring applications.
With unmatched fidelity in a sturdy yet stylish design, with the durability to hold up to the rigors of the road, the Yamaha MT Series headphones offer a level of comfort you’ll be thankful for after long hours in a critical listening environment.